a great decoration for your Superbowl party, man cave, or boy's bedroom. This Football shaped pillow is a nice easy project to do with your sports and craft loving kids alike.
2 pieces brown felt
1 piece white felt
- draw a football shape on the brown felt, using as much of the surface as possible
- cut out the shape on both pieces
- cut out white strips; 4 long ones, 1 medium, and 4 short ones.
- glue strips on the two sides
- let glue set
- place glue along edge of one side and stick insides together leaving a nice size hole for stuffing
- let glue dry
- carefully fill with stuffing
- place glue on edge of one side of hole and press closed. you may need something to weight it down, I used a plate
- let it dry, you can always clean up the edges at the end so don't worry