Thursday, July 30, 2009

My current favorite Etsy Shop

I found this adorable shop on etsy and I just wanted to share: StudioPolkaDot

I spoke with Penny and she was kind enough to tell me all about herself and her shop. Mother daughter team, Martha and Penny, created Studio Polka Dot in 2009. They sew handmade creations inspired by the children in their family, their own wants and needs, and their beautiful surroundings in Asheville, NC. They repurpose, recycle and upcycle materials to give them new life whenever possible.They are just getting started with Their shop but you will already find kids' aprons, hats, tote bags, wristlets, boxy pouches, and coffee sleeves. Stay tuned for hats and Christmas stockings from recycled sweaters, flower hair clips, flat zippered pouches, Nintendo DS cases, and a beautiful bird mobile.
Be sure to check out their blog and follow her on twitter for all the newest items

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis