Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bleh, twitter

Social Networking can be a bitch.

I have tauted the merits of connecting via twitter but when the bad stuff starts to happen, it is hard to get motivated to start all over again. About a week ago I began to have a problem with some of the follower programs i signed up for. It was tweeting without my knowledge, but at least I was able to stop it by unsubscribing from their service. Then, out of nowhere, my twitter account sent out a tweet that got reported and got my account cancelled.

Well, this time I am doing it right! No more easy-way-to-followers programs. I am going to find people through organic means (like twellow) and hope they follow me back. I am going to tweet more about my day and less about my shop and blog. I am going to get involved in more discussions.

check me out on my new twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TRedArt

1 comment:

  1. I avoid those "get followers" programs like the plague. I'd rather have 100 cool followers than 1000 twitbots.
    Your knits are awesome! Keep up the good work and don't give up on twitter - I've had many many sales from there.

    Best of luck!

    Yasmin (yaslani following you on twitter!)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis