Friday, July 10, 2009

On my way, away


Today I head out for an art class at the Omega Institute. It is a holistic retreat with my mom. We will be camping on the grounds and eating vegetarian meals in the cafeteria. I have gone a few times before, but never without my step-father.

On one hand, it will be quite relaxing to get away from my children for 2 full days, but on the other, I will be with my mother without children to distract her. We have a good relationship... I am going to keep saying that as she lectures me on how to run my online business, something she has never done or knows anyone who has done. I am just hoping all the art supplies I have brought will distract both of us from getting into it.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway! Any photograph in my shop, yours free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis