Friday, July 17, 2009

The Girls Are In The House!

Just finished a couple of new golf club covers, the girls (and soon to be boys) club.

They are just too cute for words. The original pattern is in the archives on my blog. These were originally designed as a mother's day present for my mother in law, an avid golfer. She has 3 grandchildren so I was able to make her a perfect set for her golf clubs. Since i chose not to put numbers on them, each has on a different colored shirt. Sadly, they were so cute that recently one of them was stolen from her bag! I have been asked to duplicate it for her and am currently working diligently to get that done.


Make sure to check out all the new golf club covers as they go up, and enter in my giveaway. Win a print of your choice from my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis