Monday, July 27, 2009

I dont like mondays

It is inevitable that I will be tired on Monday morning. No matter what the weekend activities are, I wake up with little energy for the busy day ahead.

This weekend, we spent Saturday at Great Adventure and Sunday at the beach. Though there was little "activity" at both these activities, catering to the needs of my children is emotionally exhausting. My poor little boy was scared by one of the costumed characters at the theme park and spent the entire day trying to avoid a central area. He only went on one ride the entire day. My daughter, on the other hand, was off riding coasters with her dad. She was able to fully enjoy her 6 year old day.

The beach was less eventful. My children splashed in the kiddy pool while I sat in the shade. We were ejected from the beach when a storm began looming in the distance. An hour later, the storm was over but we were already home in pj's watching WALL-E and eating popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis