Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just doing my job


Today I am not going to talk about my etsy shop, as I can imagine it is getting quite boring. I do find the whole process is taking over my life. I wake up in the morning, turn on the computer, eat breakfast, check in to etsy, list and re-list items, twitter then blog then twitter. This is the plan I have come up with to limit my time sitting at the computer desk. Good plan? Maybe, we will see if it works in the long run.
Unfortunately for my plan, I do have children. So far, in the two days i have been doing this very basic plan, they have slept in. That saves me a lot of grief. But children are unpredictable, and I am imagining that by day 4 there will be some major change that will make this schedule impossible.
In the meanwhile I will sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, knitting in the backyard instead of sitting at my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis