Monday, May 25, 2009

Day at the Beach

I forgot how nice it is just to sit and knit at the beach all day. Especially when the kids are entertaining themselves and i have a friend to hang out with.

I have been working on another blanket. This time instead of using 2 strands of worsted weight yarn, I am using 3 strands of sock weight. So far it is looking quite beautiful, but i am just on the first panel. I am not even sure if I have enough leftovers, I may have to (gasp) buy yarn!!!! A smarter idea would be to pay people to ship me their leftover yarns.

My great plan to have some greeting cards up on the site by tomorrow have been suspended. I did not get a chance to make any new ones over the weekend and I have yet to go and pick up my samples from Yarn-it. I have a couple of new ideas for father's day cards, but i still have not decided what the text inside should say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis