Monday, May 18, 2009

Chocolate problems

I am a chocaholic. There is no debating this topic. In order to stay within an acceptable weight range, I have pretty much given it up. In order to compensate for that need I have discovered Stoneyfield Fat Free Chocolate Underground Yogurt. It fills that need and I dont have to feel guilty.

Now this is why I bring it up. Why are they the only brand that makes chocolate flavored yogurt? It is not so far fetched that someone on a diet would want to eat their yogurt rather then a candy bar. I guess it is good for Stoneyfield that they are the only ones making this flavor, but it is sometimes hard to find and can range in price from $.89 on sale to $1.20 at the natural market. And dont even try to find the Soy version!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis