Saturday, June 6, 2009

knitting like crazy!


I am taking a short break from knitting. I have been going crazy trying to get a whole bunch of golf club covers on my etsy site for father's day. i now have 6 available for various teams, I am congratulating myself with the rest of the night off.


Friday night I went out with one of my oldest friends for the first time in years. I have not been to a nightclub with her since 2000! That doesn't mean I haven't been out, just not on a regular basis and not with her. ANYWAY, we got SO wasted and this morning I woke up with a hangover like I have never had. It is so funny how vomiting clears that right up! I swear i felt like nothing ever happened after I got it all up in the morning.


Saturday was filled with photography at the Met. My mother was participating in an art class for the visually impaired and invited me to tag along. It was so interesting to see through the eyes of a person who cant see quite so clearly. They got some really beautiful and interesting shots. It also gave me a chance to see an exhibit with some of my favorite artists, namely Cindy Sherman and Barbara Kruger. I am sure there were others, but i did not get a chance to see them, as I was taking a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis