Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Sale

It is officially the most exciting news in recent history, my first sale in my Etsy shop! I have been so busy trying to make things happen that I would love to take a break and celebrate but I know now is not the time to do that. i need to keep plugging away, doing all those things that have made my shop successful.



I am working on my 4th golf club cover, this one by special request. I do appreciate the fact that I designed this pattern and it is taking off. My goal as an artist was to have people want things that I created purely, out of my own desire to create. This, while being knit to his specific school colors, is something I created out of my own imagination. It feels good to have someone appreciate that.

So now, enough with the typing, back to creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis