Friday, October 15, 2010

Undiscovered Gold

It must be party time, because I knew right away when I pounced on this shop that it was the one for this week!

Little Party Boutique has sweet little items, or so it says in their shop banner. I could not agree more. I was immediately attracted to the bright color choices and her use of pattern in daring ways. Who would have thought that a cupcake to have over sized pink flowers?

I especially love the die-cut butterflies on gift tags and birthday banners. They are placed as if they landed there on their own.

Stacy, a full time mom, just opened the shop in September from Jacksonville. She has begun to fill it with customizable items that are ready to ship the next day. If you have a party coming up for that special someone, it is definitely worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis