printable magnet sheets
one sided self adhesive laminate sheets (both available at most office supply or craft supply stores)
design software (or Word if you have nothing else)
scissors or paper cutter
- open your design program and set up a new page in the landscape orientation (11"x8.5")
- If you are using pre-designed graphics, insert them and add text on HALF the page. You will be using one sheet for 2 magnets. Remember: people will be reading this from their cars, so make the print big and easily legible. Use bold colors and only the most important information, like how they can contact you (website, phone... whatever you want most)
- Be sure to print out a draft and cut it down to size to decide if you like it before printing the final version.
- Copy and paste your final version below the other one so that you will have 2 printing on one sheet. Be sure there is enough room between the two for you to cut the page in half
- place magnet paper into printer as directed on package and print away.
- let the print dry for a little while then adhere laminate to magnet on the printed side following directions given on package.
- cut sheet in half neatly (11"x4.25")
- Adhere to the back of your car cause you are done!