Friday, December 17, 2010

Undiscovered Gold: DIY

Being a creative type I love to make things for people for the holidays, even if I am not knitting. This year I am making a earring frame for my mom out of an old frame and some window screen. If you are like me, or have someone like me in your life, this may be the shop for you.


Thecreatecatalog can get you started quilting with DIY kits in color combinations to die for. Rose and Mary of The Create Catalog love to put together these collections with everything you need and ship them off from their home base in London, England. Each package includes enough fabric and supplies to make one small striped quilt. 
It may be a little late to order your quilt kit in time for christmas, but this is a great project to get you through the cold winter months. It is also a perfect size for a baby blanket! Be sure to check out all the color combinations in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis