Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New For Spring


I love making my golf club covers and winter hats, I really do, but I have wanted to expand my inventory with ideas that went right along with those 2 items. At craft fairs, people often mistake my golf covers for puppets, so I decided, why not? Here is my first attempt at a new item in my shop, the Sporty Hand Puppet:


 He is sized to fit most little hands and has some stretch to fit on a small adult comfortably. His hat is stitched with the Yankees signature logo and this pants are covered in their trademark stripes. 


I can make this design for any baseball or football team, amateur or professional. If you are a knitter yourself, I will be offering the pattern for sale on both ravelry and my etsy shop.


I would love to hear what you think... Hit or Miss?

1 comment:

ShareThis